Thursday, May 5, 2016

I AM BACK!


Another piece of my writing....

"Her Touch"

As I lay down, she comes up beside me
and her eyes show me that her intentions are known.

She puts my face in her hands,
and kisses me so deeply,
that my body cannot comprehend these feelings of immense bliss.

She kisses my neck,
brushes my ear with her tongue.
My body quivers with fulfillment.

Her hands so soft,
touches my breasts and sends waves down my spine.

Her touch,
I cannot describe,
but the feeling of utopian.

She draws pictures with her tongue on my stomach,
and touches me in all the places I desire.

Her luscious, smooth, and heavenly lips caress my inner thigh.
My body stiffens, and my ears begin to ring.

Her tongue slips between my legs,
and my world of reality fades away into this moment of exquisite arousal.

I grasp her hair between my fingers,
my entire body trembles as I melt in pure eroticism.

My heart races,
I breath passionately,
and my body is motionless.

She draws up beside me,
kisses me tenderly,
and holds me as I fall asleep in her arms.

She is my utopian,
and one day she will discover me.


Written By: Rebecca Schlamp




No comments: